As dl.bukkit.org does no longer provide the most recent builds of bukkit, this plugin is pretty much useless.
Since this is a fact, this plugin will not be updated to any newer version than 1.7.9.
(Recent version works with the 1.7.9-R0.2 CraftBukkit)
What is 'ServerUpdater'?
It is a Plugin which allows you to schedule an update of the servers main .jar file (usually 'craftbukkit.jar') the next time the server shuts down.
- Command (Console only!) "ServerUpdater scheduleUpdate RB/BB/DB" (RB=Recommended Build; BB=Beta Build; DB=Development Build) to schedule an update of the server .jar file ('craftbukkit.jar') after the server has shut down
- Download of the latest RB, BB, DB Build from the official repository (dl.bukkit.org)
(I'm currently working on them)
- Configuration of the server files name
- Download the plugin
- Place it in your 'plugins' directory
- Start your server
- Now the plugin is ready to use (no configuration needed!)
- I'm happy about every suggestion :)
Bugs (listed are all versions)
- A very long shutdown time when an update has been scheduled. (This is a Java issue and can't be fixed).
- No other bugs at the moment