ServerShop-gui is a shop system. It allows players to buy item from a defined item list. It uses a Inventory to display the shop GUI. This plugin requires latest version of Vault, other than that, just drop it in
plugins (make sure you have Vault plus a supported economy plugin installed)
WARNING: BECAREFUL WHEN SELLING COMMANDS OR PERMISSIONS IF YOU MISS SPELL A PERMISSION NODE AND ADD ONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST, THE PLUGIN WILL RESET YOUR ITEMS.YML, SO HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR ITEMS.YML
- Put any Items you want in the Shop
- Configure Amount and Price
- Lightweight and simple to use Plugin
- Open the shop either with a right click on a defined Item or a command
- Multiple Shops
- Highly customizable
- Purchasable permissions nodes
- Purchasable player commands
- Purchasable console commands
- Custom Lore
- Custom display names
If you have any questions/bug reports or feature requests. Please click on Tickets on top, and create a new one.
- The Interface(GUI)
- This is a display of all current Items, you click an item to buy it.
Thanks to VariationVault for the Video (The video might be outdated)
Metrics Statistic Collection
Metrics is used to collect plugin statistics. Only data such as plugin version and players online is collected. If you do not wish for this data to be collected, disabled the feature in your config.yml (EnableMetrics = false)
Displayname: This is a custom Item name.
- 'Look a '
- fancy lore
- '&ccan &abe &fadded :)'
Displayname: Sword of Fire
Displayname: Wood Reward
- '&eThis is a new Feature '
- '&eIt will run multple commands'
- in this case give and a say announce!
Command: give %player% wood 64