UploadedMay 7, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
(This one is a bigger update)
- NPC data is now stored in config.yml instead of NPC.dat (Feel free to delete this file) You'll need to spawn all NPCs again!
- Fixed permission check (shop.open.<shopname>) on NPC interacts.
- Removed message on NPC remove if the NPC isn't a servershop npc (caused conflicts with other plugins(atleast on my server)).
- Each Type can now have a Lore. No longer required to put all the infos for permissions etc. into a single description line!
- You can now reward multiple Permissions, separated with a ":"
- You can now reward multiple Console commands, separated with a ":" (Closes Ticket #28)
- You can now reward multiple Player commands, separated with a ":" (Closes Ticket #28)
- Implemented a new Price Type "Tokens" (Currently in testing stage)
- Implemented a own currency, called "Tokens" which is required for the Token pricetype. This currency can only be added via console or ingame commands, but offers a API for developers.
- Added Metrics statistic collection.