UploadedAug 27, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Please let the plugin re-generate all config files
- Code cleanup and rewrite
- Added a Sell feature
- Added Multiple Shops (up to 27 shops)
- Added permission per shop (Tested with Pex only)
- Added a shop selection interface
- Added a logging system (can be enabled in config) sold.txt and bought.txt
- Added Metrics statistic support.
- Fixed ShopOpen with Item Rightclick.
- Possible to set a own description in the shop selection window.
- Added a message what you have bought with price.
- Added the money you got if you sold something.
- Fixed Sell if Item has no Data.
- Removed AvalonCore softdependency (my core plugin for my community)
- Removed Transaction sucess message (Its enough spam if we show the player how much he has bought/sold ;) )
- Added ShopTypes. Current Shoptypes: ItemShop, PermissionShop.
- Unable to be sold or bought if price or sell eqals "0". Disable a item to be bought or sold.
- Added a Return Button. So you can return to the shop selection without re-opening the shop via command or item.
- Added a very basic stock system. 0 means out of stock. -1 disables the stock feature. [Requested Feature]
- Added a autorefill stock system with configurable time amount.
- Added customizable messages with colorcode support which can be changed in messages.yml
- New Since 1.2
- Added Villager Binding
- Added shop spawn command
- Added reload command
- Added Remove command
- Added create command
- Improved add command
- Price and PriceSell are now stored as double values.
- Added alternate shopcommand /gshop (If /shop is already in use by a other plugin)
- If price and pricesell is 0 it will cause a wierd display. Just don't do it
- Command messages are not changeable in this version
- Wrong command usage won't tell you that it's wrong :p