ServerPingManager by Jakebooy For 1.7 usage, use v1.1, for 1.8 usage use 1.2!
What is ServerPingManager?
ServerPingManager is a plugin that allows you to edit how your server looks in the server list.
What can ServerPingManager do?
- Randomly change the MOTD per refresh
- Fake max players and online players
- Put the players name in the MOTD of the server
- Edit the player list (popover) with custom text
- Edit the version to show text instead of the player slots
Symbols/text that you can use to display stuff
- %name% - This will show the player's name where you place it (only if they have joined before, though!)
- %max% - This will show the maximum slots you have set in the Bukkit config
- $n - This will create a new line in the MOTD
- %online% - This will show the real amount of players online
- /serverpingreload | Reload the configs of the plugin | Permission: OP
View the source HERE
This MOTD is for if you use %name% and they haven't joined before.
- default_motd_for_new_player: "Welcome to this server!"
If you enable this, the player slot (0/10) will be set to ???
- disable_player_slots: false
Enable faking player slots. E.G. (500/5000)
- enable_fake_players: false
- faked_max_players: 10
- faked_online_players: 0
These are the MOTDs for the server list.
You can use %name% to display the player's name (if they have joined before and you can use &<color> for colors and $n for a new line.
- - "&2Hey there &e%name%&2, Join now!"
- - "&aYou can display information here!"
- - "&3ServerPingManager by Jakebooy"
This is what will show when you hover over the player slots
Each line ( - "line") you put will mean a new line in the popover
- enable_custom_playerlist_popover: true
- - "&f
&6Server Name&f "
- - " &4&lSurvival"
- - " &3&lCreative"
- - " &a&lSkyblock"
- - " &b&lJoin Now!"
Fake version will show text where the player slots usually are
e.g. instead of 10/30 it could say "Join Now!"
- enable_fake_version: false
- fake_version_text: "&2<&b%online% &6/ &b%max%&2>"
- &0 = Black
- &1 = Dark Blue
- &2 = Dark Green
- &3 = Dark Aqua
- &4 = Dark Red
- &5 = Purple
- &6 = Gold
- &7 = Gray
- &8 = Dark Gray
- &9 = Blue
- &a = Green
- &b = Aqua
- &c = Red
- &d = Light Purple
- &e = Yellow
- &f = White
- &l = Bold
- &m = Strikethrough
- &n = Underline
- &o = Italic
- &r = Magic (some spacing letters :D)
Want a feature added?
Post a comment saying what feature you would like and I'll try my best to add it!