UploadedFeb 8, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
It's time for an update! I'm sorry there aren't many new features this time, however there were a few (rather minor) bugs fixed that have been waiting now for quite a bit of time, and I think the new version has again reached a point where it is quite stable and safe for production use.
Future versions of ServerListPlus will require Java 8 instead of Java 7. If you're still using Java 7 you should update as soon as possible if you want to be able to use all future updates of ServerListPlus.
Note: If you're using ServerListPlus on Spigot and you're not using 1.8.3 or newer you need to use special versions of ServerListPlus:
- Spigot 1.8: ServerListPlus v3.4.1-1.8
- Bukkit/Spigot 1.7.x or Spigot 1.8 protocol hack: ServerListPlus v3.4.1-1.7.X
- Support for Sponge is now stable and included in the Universal JAR file.
- Changed file name format, it is now always
- Fixed an error that was happening if clients ping the server before the plugin is fully initialized
- Removed a few unnecessary logging messages that were causing unneeded spam
- Fixed a problem that was preventing ServerListPlus from working correctly if there were only forced hosts configured
- Fixed some bugs with the Canary implementation
- Implemented remaining features for Sponge using an additional StatusProtocol plugin that can be installed optionally
- Various other internal fixes and stability / performance improvements