Hello! I'm new here and I'm not so good and it's my first Plugin but this Plugin works :D ! (And sry for my bad English)
The Plugin ServerInfo give you Informations about your Server, wich you have defined in the config. When a User type /Server , he gets this Informations in game. In the future I will add more Information and more Commands.
Plugin Version 1.9 English | Recommended Bukkit Build 1.1-R4: Jar only | Zip Folder
Plugin Version 1.7 German | Recommended Bukkit Build 1.1-R4: Jar only | Zip Folder
<sub>The German Version won't be updated beacause we had added a language file.</sub>
- The first time you start the plugin it will generate a config.yml. You can change your Information about your Server in the Config.
- When you type /Server in your Chat, you would get the Information about the Server which are in your Config.yml
- Currently showed Server Information: Ram, Server Mod (Bukkit), Slots, Admins, Server Homepage, Rules, IP (More Features coming soon)
- /Server, /ServerInfo, /Info for Informations about the Server.
- /SiAbout for Informations about the writer.
- /SiHelp for a list of all Commands
- /ServerHomepage, /ServerWebsite for the URL of the Server Website
- /IP for the Server IP
How To Install
- Downlaod the Jar only or Zip Folder.
- Put it into your plugins Folder.
- Start your Server.
- Stop You Server.
- Edit the config.yml in the ServerInfo Folder.
- Start the Server and enjoy!
Note: OLD config files are incompatible with NEW. Please delete your old config.yml before installing the new Version of our Plugin!
No Bugs Known
But If you find a bug post a comment.
Works not with following Plugins
- Add Permissions.
- Add more Informations (Please post your Ideas).
Add more languages.
- Add more Commands.
Add true or false System.
1.9: Added a language File.
1.8: Added True or False System and a small Censor<sub>(Maybe we Remove This Censor in Future because this is a Info Plugin) | (For a better Censor Click Here!)</sub>
1.7: Added a new Command: /IP
1.6: Added a new Command: /rules
1.5: Added new Commands: /ServerWebsite, /ServerHomepage
1.4: Added Server Homepage
1.3: Added a new Command: /SiHelp
1.2: Added new Commands: /Server, /ServerInfo, /Info, /SiAbout
1.1: Bugfix with the language.