PROJECT IS ON HIATUS INDEFINITELY
For more information and the source code, please visit ServerCrafter on CodePlex.
ServerCrafter is a graphical user interface for hosting Minecraft severs written in C# and XAML (WPF). Technically, it's called a "server wrapper".
- Buttons for easy access to common commands.
- Auto-complete when typing commands.
- Colored server output in customizable colors.
- Performance monitors for CPU and RAM usage for ServerCrafter, the server and the total computer usage.
- Quick access to info such as IP address, port number, port open status.
- Advanced options for launching servers (RAM allocation, launch parameters).
- Automatic download of common server jar files (CraftBukkit, Vanilla, Vanilla with Forge).
- Sound and tray notification for warnings, errors and on player join and leave (customizable).
- Plugins manager (includes info and installation for all plugins that are on dev.bukkit.org)
- Player list, mods manager and task manager.
- Modern-looking user interface.
- Low CPU and RAM usage.
Requirements for source code are available in Documentation.
ServerCrafter (126.96.36.19987 APLHA):
“General” tab while hosting a server (autocomplete feature visible):
“Get Plugins” sub tab in “Plugins” tab (there are approximately 8700 plugins in the list):
BETA release deadline is Monday, May 6th 2013.