This is a simple ServerListManager. You can add one or more MOTDs, or add fakemaxplayers. You can edit MOTDs and fakemaxplayers ingame.
- Put the MOTD.jar into your plugins folder.
- Reload or restart the server.
Commands / Permissions
- /motd add <motd> - Adds a new MOTD. (Permissions: motd.add)
- /motd list - List your MOTDs (Permissions: motd.list)
- /motd maxplayer <number> - Change the fakemaxplayers. (Permissions: motd.maxplayer)
- /motd remove <MOTD> - Remove a MOTD. You have to include the color codes. (Permissions: motd.remove)
- /motd reload - Reload the config. (Permissions: motd.reload)
- Change fake number of players ingame. (Idea: ben1498)
Here you can see an example for a config: