UploadedJun 3, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- Update for CB 1.7.9
- Update for CB 1.7.2
- Re-work guard targeting. Guard target no longer needs to be in range of Sentry when set (if its a player). You should no longer need to go find your bodyguard if you get separated and log out.
- Fix mounted sentries not attacking correctly.
- Add targeting support for minecraft scoreboard teams. (via TEAM:NAME) (War teams are now specified via WARTEAM:NAME)
- Move respawn location when /npc copy is used.
- Fix event targets not firing when in a worldguard or other pvp-protected situation.
- Add targetable option to prevent mobs from attacking sentries. (this used to be done via /npc playerlist but that stopped working in mc 1.6)
- Fix Denizen actions not using correct killer when projectiles involved. v. 1.5.1
- Sentries properly remember their spawn location.
- Lots of little fixes to mounted sentries
- Mounts don't take damage from guard target
- Mounts move at 2x the /npc speed of their rider while patrolling and 2x the /sentry speed of their rider while attacking.
- Rider animation syncs up with the mounts better.
- Mounted bodyguards will properly teleport (requires VERY latest Citizens2 builds)
- Mounts are properly deleted when sentry is killed with respawn -1
- The Calvary has arrived! Sentries can now have and be mounts! See the #Mounts section (on the wiki)
- Disable death animation to prevent client-side ghost drops
- Fix compatibility issue with latest builds of Denizen
- Sentries always use 'old' pathfinder.
- Fix health not saving.
- Update for 1.6.2
- Update for 1.6.1 and Denizen .9
- Sentries can now optionally be immune to damage from things on their ignore list.
- Sentry projectiles will go though* things on their ignore list. (*some accuracy loss may be observed)
- Sentries will properly ignore event: targets if the perpetrator is on the ignore list.
- Bodyguards can optionally NOT follow damage protection (for compatibility with modifyworld and other annoying plugins.)
- Fix default config.yml (put quotes "" around your default targets and ignores!)
- Compatible with Factions 2.0.X
- Added configurable follow distance for bodyguards. Use /sentry follow [0-32]
- Fix crash in Denizen DIE command.
- Sentry now removes the Denizen 'Health' trait as it conflicts on a sentry. This should fix some bugs relating to health and re-spawning.
- Added several Denizen 'actions'. see the Advanced Usage section on wiki.
- No longer using NMS code for max health > 20. should be more compatible with other plugins.