SeePlayerInventory - Real time inventory editor!
- Open a player's inventory as a chest and interact with it in real time.
- Add/Remove items from a players's inventory in real time.
- Add/Remove items from a player's enderchest.
- An easy way to look for illegal items.
- Allow players to request to see other player's inventory.
How to install SeePlayerInventory:
- Stop the server!
- Download the file: Up/Right.
- Drop it in your plugin bukkit folder.
- Start the server.
|/spi ?||seeplayerinventory.use.help||Show the help page from the plugin.|
|/spi open inv <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.open.inv||Open the inventory from a user.|
|/spi open ec <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.open.enderchest||Open the enderchest from a user.|
|/spi see inv <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.see.inv||View the Inventory from a user.|
|/spi see ec <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.see.enderchest||View the enderchest from a user.|
|/spi see chest||seeplayerinventory.use.see.chest||View the chest who your are looking at the moment.|
|/spi see request <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.see.request||Send a request to a player.|
|/spi see request <accept/decline> <player>||seeplayerinventory.use.see.request||Accepts or decline a players request.|
|/spi target||seeplayerinventory.use.target||See information about the Target Mode.|
|/spi target inv||seeplayerinventory.use.target.inv||Active/Deactivate the inventory Target Mode.|
|/spi target ec||seeplayerinventory.use.target.enderchest||Active/Deactivate the enderchest Target Mode.|
|/spi menu||seeplayerinventory.use.menu||Open the inventory with all user online(click on one face and you open her inventory).|
|/spi inspect toggle||seeplayerinventory.use.inspect.toggle||Active/Deactivate the target Mode to inspect the inventories.|
|/spi inspect togglevisibility||seeplayerinventory.use.inspect.togglevisibility||Active/Deactivate the ability for other players to inspect your inventory.|
|/spi inspect status||seeplayerinventory.use.inspect.status||Shows the inspection status of the toogle and toggle visibility.|
|/spi reload||seeplayerinventory.use.reload||Reload the Config.|
|....||seeplayerinventory.admin||Access to all commands.|
|....||seeplayerinventory.use.open||Access to the command /spi open if you haven't this permission you cant use any /spi open commands|
|....||seeplayerinventory.use.see||Access to the command /spi see if you haven't this permission you cant use any /spi see commands|
|....||seeplayerinventory.checkupdates||If you have this permissions and your enter to the server, the server will check for updates and tell your when a new version is available|
Editing player's inventory:
Inventory match up:
- Blue Cyan: Players Inventory.
- Yellow: Players Hotbar.
- Dark Blue: Players armour.
- Green: Players offhand slot.
- Red: Items in this slots will be doped in front of the player.
Have a Bug and you want to report it? Please use the build in issues functionality, you can get there by pressing Issues at the top menu or visit here: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/seeplayer-inventory/issues
- + Upgraded version to support CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.16.2
- + Upgraded version to support CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.16.1
- ! Fixed some color coding on inventories and tools producing two strange letters in front of name.
- + Added bstats
- + Added compatibility with Craftbukkit 1.15.2
- ! Fixed the updater checker
- ! Fixed some spelling mistakes in the menu
- ! Fixed server errors during open menu
The complete Changelog Here.
My other plugin:
For more information about Metrics Click Here