SDFEconomy is a multiverse/location aware Vault based economy plugin used on the SDF Minecraft Server. The plugin can configured to have separate economies corresponding to the separate inventory locations from any of these plugins:
In addition to multiverse support there are options for having an economy per world or a single economy for all worlds.
As Vault is not itself multiverse aware, we sometimes need to add specific support for other Vault plugins so money is placed in the correct location. So far we support:
You will need at least Vault version 1.2.3 or higher to use this plugin.
Localization is supported by this plugin, so if you have a desired target language contact me for details on doing a translation. So far we have localization for:
- /ec help [page#] - See all commands
- /ec balance - Check player account balance
- Alias: /balance, /bal
- /ec pay <player_name> <amount> - Pay another player
- Alias: /pay
- /ec top - List wealthiest players
- /ec listlocations - List locations where separate economies exist
- /ec bank list - List banks where player is owner or member
- /ec bank info <account_name> - Get detailed information on a bank
- /ec bank deposit <bank_account> <amount> - Deposit money in a bank account
- /ec bank withdraw <bank_account> <amount> - Withdraw money from a bank account
- /ec bank create <account_name> - Create a new bank
- /ec bank remove <account_name> - Remove a bank account
- /ec bank rename <old_account_name> <new_account_name> - Rename a bank account
- /ec bank addmember <account_name> <member_name> - Add a member to a bank
- /ec bank removemember <account_name> <member_name> - Remove a member from a bank
- /ec bank setowner <account_name> <new_owner> - Change owner of bank account
- /ec reload - Reload accounts
- /ec set <player_name> <amount> [location] - Set player balance
- /ec deposit <player_name> <amount> [location] - Deposit an amount into a player account
- /ec withdraw <player_name> <amount> [location] - Withdraw an amount from a player account
- /ec convert <economy_name> <location1>=<scaling> [ <location2>=scaling ...] - Convert from another Vault economy
- /ec player create <player_name> <location> - Create a player account
- /ec player delete <player_name> <location> - Delete a player account
- /ec scale <amount> <location> - Scale all player account balances in a given location
- sdfeconomy.use_account - Permission to use a personal accounts, default: true
- sdfeconomy.use_bank - Permission to use a bank account, default: true
- sdfeconomy.pay_players - Permission to pay other players, default: true
- sdfeconomy.see_top_balances - Can other players see the balance of players show in /ec top display, default: false
- sdfeconomy.admin - Allows non-ops to use administrative commands. default: false
I will install Factions locally and take a look.
Hi there :)
One small issue I'm having, that money transferred from a player to the factions bank is not currently going through. The messages are all good, I see the money go from my account, and it says its deposited into Factions, but when I check the balance of the factions, it sits at zero. Ive checked console, no errors. I've also double checked the config for Factions, and it all reads true. I know this also because it worked with the previous economy plugin, before I transferred to this one. I realise it isn't your job to supply third party support, but have you any ideas with regards to this issue? This plugin is perfect for my server with its multi world support, but I think this issue is rather an important one. Many thanks for your time.
Thanks! Works perfectly with Votifier/SimpleVoteListener.
You will need to update to version 0.2.6. The file is still awaiting approval to show up on the main page but you can get to it here.
See I thought it would have been bank related because I have bank related features disabled and it seems that the /ec deposit command is not working. Tells me to refer to the /ec help menu.
They are for player accounts. And are admin only commands. The deposit command will work like pay but does not need an account to draw money from.
I'm unsure, but do the new commands (/ec deposit, /ec withdrawl) bank related? I've decided to have the bank system disabled on my server, and would prefer the Console Commands to be able to just add to a players balance akin to /pay. Thanks again.
Thank you very much. I'll try those out and see what happens.
I uploaded a new version which instead of changing the /pay behavior adds two new admin commands: /ec deposit and /ec withdraw.
It was indeed an issue with ChestShop and/or Vault. My apologies.
Is there a way to have the /pay command run by the console? I'm working on having our Votifier system link into SDFE/Vault, but the /pay command must be run by a player. Any idea on fixing/allowing it to work with Votifier/console?
I am not able to duplicate that behavior. What version of ChestShop are you using? When I try to buy from an offline user in global mode eventually they run out of money and ChestShop tells me: [Shop] Shop owner doesn't have enough money! ChestShop should be checking if the user has enough funds through Vault. Also SDFEconomy will not subtract money from an account if there is not enough. It returns a failure through Vault in these instances.
When this behavior happens to you what does the balance of the offline player's account do? Does it go negative?
Okay; first off I want to thank you for all the prompt responses and adjustments made to the plugin thus far. There is still an issue in the plugin regarding offline players though.
So in Chestshop players are able to make "Sell" signs, and they are able to sell to the player. The shop owner MUST have enough currency to buy from the player, common sense. Well when a shop owner is offline; a player can sell to the shop an infinite amount of times even if the shop owner doesn't have enough funds to buy from the player.
Fixing this issue would be most beneficial and I believe it is probably an issue on nearly all servers, just their players have yet to report or find the issue.
Also; thank you very much for the Global account system. It works like a charm. :)
If you edit plugn.yml in the SDFEconomy jar you can remove the /ec alias.
cant use it because /ec is a buycraft command
It sounds like you want the transactions to be used so that multiple untrusted players can use the same bank account and only have access to their portion. Am I correct? If so then I don't understand how players having individual banks is a problem. Is the problem because of limitations in how you assign where the casino plugins send money? I really don't want book keep transactions for economy bank accounts, I feel that is out of the scope of the plugin. But maybe there is still some way we can help your use case.
Hey. Yes I use Sign Casino as well as AnCasino (slot Casino). Yes they all transfer money to the player using the machine, etc.. But my goal here is for players to actually have a bank account that they can deposit, withdraw and transfer money in/out of, etc.. Currently with Vault and other economy's it's just the holding cell of such and offer no transaction based processes to the players for managing money.
Maybe what you need are non-player commands that can withdraw and deposit money into a player's account without needing a source or destination. Does this sound useful?
I sort of see what you are trying to do, but I feel I do not have the full picture. The banks in SDFEconomy work like they do in other economy plugins. There is an owner and members who all have access to a pool of money. The banks work similar to how other plugins like BOSEconomy handle banks. The intention is to allow players to share funds with other players they trust.
I am unclear as to how you would be using this global bank and how it relates to users. Have you considered using a separate gambling related plugin that also uses Vault to talk to economies? Several I can quickly find are:
Thanks. The new version appears to have fixed it. I will be testing it more over the next few days.
hmm... Doing some testing and transaction on a casino bank and a single player without op perms, it's not going to work the way it should. That would be:
I use "Commander" to issue logic commands and prerequisites to the commands once the button is pressed, so things below are all via the button or /command entry. Either case the result is the same.
I think the only work around in this case is to have a player create a bank via the button push as well as assign them the owner of that bank. If they so choose they can add their own members, but for this particular scenario that player now has their own bank and account. Although this is not ideal as it defeats the purpose of a "BANK".
Maybe I am missing something here but from everything I tested through typing the commands (outside of button pushes), my bullets above stand true. Is there a plan to implement amount deposited for each player into the bank thereby it would add a section to the account.yaml file under the "bank_account:" section listing player named and balance or deposits / withdraws.
Again, I could be missing something with the config, and if so, please correct me. Is what I'm explaining possible?