SDFEconomy is a multiverse/location aware Vault based economy plugin used on the SDF Minecraft Server. The plugin can configured to have separate economies corresponding to the separate inventory locations from any of these plugins:
In addition to multiverse support there are options for having an economy per world or a single economy for all worlds.
As Vault is not itself multiverse aware, we sometimes need to add specific support for other Vault plugins so money is placed in the correct location. So far we support:
You will need at least Vault version 1.2.3 or higher to use this plugin.
Localization is supported by this plugin, so if you have a desired target language contact me for details on doing a translation. So far we have localization for:
- /ec help [page#] - See all commands
- /ec balance - Check player account balance
- Alias: /balance, /bal
- /ec pay <player_name> <amount> - Pay another player
- Alias: /pay
- /ec top - List wealthiest players
- /ec listlocations - List locations where separate economies exist
- /ec bank list - List banks where player is owner or member
- /ec bank info <account_name> - Get detailed information on a bank
- /ec bank deposit <bank_account> <amount> - Deposit money in a bank account
- /ec bank withdraw <bank_account> <amount> - Withdraw money from a bank account
- /ec bank create <account_name> - Create a new bank
- /ec bank remove <account_name> - Remove a bank account
- /ec bank rename <old_account_name> <new_account_name> - Rename a bank account
- /ec bank addmember <account_name> <member_name> - Add a member to a bank
- /ec bank removemember <account_name> <member_name> - Remove a member from a bank
- /ec bank setowner <account_name> <new_owner> - Change owner of bank account
- /ec reload - Reload accounts
- /ec set <player_name> <amount> [location] - Set player balance
- /ec deposit <player_name> <amount> [location] - Deposit an amount into a player account
- /ec withdraw <player_name> <amount> [location] - Withdraw an amount from a player account
- /ec convert <economy_name> <location1>=<scaling> [ <location2>=scaling ...] - Convert from another Vault economy
- /ec player create <player_name> <location> - Create a player account
- /ec player delete <player_name> <location> - Delete a player account
- /ec scale <amount> <location> - Scale all player account balances in a given location
- sdfeconomy.use_account - Permission to use a personal accounts, default: true
- sdfeconomy.use_bank - Permission to use a bank account, default: true
- sdfeconomy.pay_players - Permission to pay other players, default: true
- sdfeconomy.see_top_balances - Can other players see the balance of players show in /ec top display, default: false
- sdfeconomy.admin - Allows non-ops to use administrative commands. default: false
How do I enable support for ChestShop on this plugin?
this has to be the most simplistic economy system supported by vault.
Thank you. =====
l Love it. Thank you omwah
I think this is the only working plugin with multivese inventories.
Took me a while to find it.
Problem with sdfeconomy. Purchase item from PlayerA ChestShop at world 1
Money been sent to PlayerA who play at world 2
You will need to use one of the multiverse plugins listed in the description. Then consult their documentation on how to group worlds. SDFEconomy will use their grouping.
I am confused on how to make world 1 and world 2 have the same money while world 3, 4 and 5 have different money than world 1 and 2
Yes set translator to global in the config.yml file.
Can i remove the location function in any way?
Does the '/ec listlocations' command not provide what you want?
Thanks for this plugin! It helped solve a longstanding issue I've had with displaying player balances in different Multiverse Inventories groups.
I was wondering if there is a chance at making it so a world name could be entered for location, and then display the information for the group that world is in? I fear that my players will be confused by this, as they are not aware of the various groups, but only the actual world names.
Hello I posted a ticket but just in case I'm posting the problem here too.
The plugin does not seem to see the nations in towny.
It sees the players and towns with not problems and pays/deposits to them fine.
But with nations it shows a zero balance and when you try to deposit to them it takes the money but doesn't update the nation balance. In the log it shows it saying it does not recognize the player and the location is null.
I tried various things but none worked, I put what I tried in the ticket.
Thanks much, excellent plugin.
Edit: Put a pull request with a fix for the nation problem.
Awesome exactly what i needed thank you so much. This plugin is one of kind piece of Art!
What do you mean link? Do you mean have world 1 and 2 to have the same economy and 3,4,5 to have a separate one? If yes then you will want to use one of the multi verse plugins mentioned above to do the grouping, SDFEconomy will use whatever grouping they are configured to provide.
Thanks for making this plugin The build build you link works (as long as user's .dat is in world file), Is there a way to link world econs like Ex: world 1,2 = $100 3,4,5 = $56?
Please try this build. If it works I put this fix into a release. Thanks.
I can fix this by catching the exception being thrown. But you will have to convert your banks manually. Apparently iConomy does not allow listing of all bank account names, see line 33 in your pastebin.
When i try to convert from Iconomy7 it has this error http://pastebin.com/TvYwY2HA /ec convert iConomy7 world=1
how convert for iConomy7??
/ec convert iConomy7
Hello, Is there any chance you could make it so this uses very basic commands like /money, /pay, /withdraw, etc? It would be really convenient! Thanks, Jacob Ballard
I do not have any plans for further development. The project is licensed under GPL, therefore anyone can freely fork it and continue development (under GPL of course) without my permission. If I were to see a very promising fork develop then I would gladly direct people to that. The plugin will continue working, and I will fix any major bugs, I just won't be adding any new features in the foreseeable future.