SDFEconomy is a multiverse/location aware Vault based economy plugin used on the SDF Minecraft Server. The plugin can configured to have separate economies corresponding to the separate inventory locations from any of these plugins:
In addition to multiverse support there are options for having an economy per world or a single economy for all worlds.
As Vault is not itself multiverse aware, we sometimes need to add specific support for other Vault plugins so money is placed in the correct location. So far we support:
You will need at least Vault version 1.2.3 or higher to use this plugin.
Localization is supported by this plugin, so if you have a desired target language contact me for details on doing a translation. So far we have localization for:
- /ec help [page#] - See all commands
- /ec balance - Check player account balance
- Alias: /balance, /bal
- /ec pay <player_name> <amount> - Pay another player
- Alias: /pay
- /ec top - List wealthiest players
- /ec listlocations - List locations where separate economies exist
- /ec bank list - List banks where player is owner or member
- /ec bank info <account_name> - Get detailed information on a bank
- /ec bank deposit <bank_account> <amount> - Deposit money in a bank account
- /ec bank withdraw <bank_account> <amount> - Withdraw money from a bank account
- /ec bank create <account_name> - Create a new bank
- /ec bank remove <account_name> - Remove a bank account
- /ec bank rename <old_account_name> <new_account_name> - Rename a bank account
- /ec bank addmember <account_name> <member_name> - Add a member to a bank
- /ec bank removemember <account_name> <member_name> - Remove a member from a bank
- /ec bank setowner <account_name> <new_owner> - Change owner of bank account
- /ec reload - Reload accounts
- /ec set <player_name> <amount> [location] - Set player balance
- /ec deposit <player_name> <amount> [location] - Deposit an amount into a player account
- /ec withdraw <player_name> <amount> [location] - Withdraw an amount from a player account
- /ec convert <economy_name> <location1>=<scaling> [ <location2>=scaling ...] - Convert from another Vault economy
- /ec player create <player_name> <location> - Create a player account
- /ec player delete <player_name> <location> - Delete a player account
- /ec scale <amount> <location> - Scale all player account balances in a given location
- sdfeconomy.use_account - Permission to use a personal accounts, default: true
- sdfeconomy.use_bank - Permission to use a bank account, default: true
- sdfeconomy.pay_players - Permission to pay other players, default: true
- sdfeconomy.see_top_balances - Can other players see the balance of players show in /ec top display, default: false
- sdfeconomy.admin - Allows non-ops to use administrative commands. default: false
Doesn't work 1.15 :(
Will this stop money laundering across worlds if there is seperate economies?
Having the exact same problem. Need this fixed urgently!
Plugin is working great for me using the latest version of Spigot 1.7.10 and it's patches. No problems whatsoever so far.
Is this plugin working? Do the administrative commands work on the console? What if I have essentials and add this plugin, what will happen? What if I don't want to keep the old economy? How do I set starting money for each economy? What does the Towny and faction thing do btw? Thank you
No, I mean like Essential's signs like [Buy] and the /sell and /sell all
When you say work with Essentials Economy, do you mean you want to use the conversion utility to transfer balances from it? When you tried the conversion command what went wrong?
Updates to Minecrafts new UUID system is on the way, hang tight everyone we are hoping to publish soon!
Also, one more thing, can you make sure there is a command to add and subtract money in a world? There is only one to set a player's balance which is not helpful. Also, make the commands for adding and subtracting balance able to be done from console. It will make an easier way to give In-Game money for donating.
Can you make it so it works with Essentials Economy?
Not yet but we can add an issue to support that for the future.
The issue is that newer Minecraft tracks people by UUID instead of name. I am getting new maintainers on board that will have the time to implement the changes needed.
I just switched to this economy and now i am suddenly unable to deposit money into my faction bank
So when you do /bal It allows the player to see the world name. Is there anyway to mask it? So she players do /bal It says something like "Your balance is [Money Amount]"
Does this work for 1.7.9?
--- same problem as copiepasta.
Purchase item from PlayerA ChestShop at world 1- Money been sent to PlayerA who play at world 2.
any way to fix or setup that?
Look at the end of config.yml for notes on how to manually change the language: https://github.com/omwah/SDFEconomy/blob/master/src/main/resources/config.yml
Can I manuel change the lunguage?
You don't have to do anything to enable ChestShop support, it should just work.