- In the reference below, any text inside <angle brackets> should be substituted, any text inside [square brackets] is optional, and the "|" (vertical bar) symbol indicates a choice of possible inputs.
- Wherever a <menu-name> or <view-name> is expected, you can use a dot "." if you are looking directly at a menu view (or holding a map for a map view, or a popup book for an inventory/spout view). The dot notation is a convenience for "the currently-targeted menu or view". E.g.
/sms view . access ownerwill change the access rights on the view that you are currently looking at.
- You can use tab-completion at any point during the typing of a command. E.g.
/sms l<TAB>will auto-complete to
/sms list, and
/sms list a<TAB>will cycle through the existing menus whose name starts with 'a'.
- If any item (menu name, view name, label, command...) has whitespace in it, you must surround it with quotes, e.g.
/sms menu mymenu title "A New Title"
- Every command has an associated permission node, which is scrollingmenusign.commands.<subcommand>, e.g. the
/sms createcommand's permission node is scrollingmenusign.commands.create.
|You want to...||Command|
|Create a menu|
|Delete a menu|
|Undo an accidental menu deletion|
|List all menus|
|List the items in a menu|
|List the attributes of a menu|
|Change a menu's title|
|Define a default command for a menu|
|Define usage limits for a menu|
|Menu Item Management|
|Add an item to a menu|
|Remove an item from a menu|
|Modify an existing menu item|
|Sort a menu's items|
|Define usage limits for a menu item|
|List the views for a menu|
|Add a view to a menu|
|Remove a view from a menu|
|View or modify a view attribute|
|View or modify a view variable|
|Get a map item for a map view|
|Get a written book item for an inventory view|
|Get a popup item for a inventory or private hologram view|
|Add a macro|
|List the known macro names|
|List the lines in a macro|
|Remove a line from a macro|
|Change the owner of a menu|
|Change the access rights of a menu|
|Change the owner of a view|
|Change the access rights of a view|
|Set a variable|
|Show a variable|
|Delete a variable|
|Increment a numeric variable|
|View a configuration setting|
|Change a configuration setting|
|Force plugin state to be saved to disk|
|Force plugin state to be reloaded from disk|