UploadedSep 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
v2.2.0 (26 Sep 2013)
- Added new "view" type: active items. An active item allows any item to become a trigger for an SMS menu. Item metadata is used to display the current menu item, and the menu can be "scrolled" in the way traditional menus are scrolled (default: right-click & shift-right-click or shift-wheel to scroll, left-click to execute). Submenus are fully supported too. See View Types/Active Items for more info.
- If ProtocolLib is installed, active items will glow as if enchanted.
- Map views can now be placed in item frames and used as expected (a bit like a prettier sign view!). This will use more server resources than a simple sign view though, so use with care. Added new permission node "scrollingmenusign.use.map.framed" which allows use of map views in a frame - all players have this by default. See View Types / Map Views for more info.
- Added the QUICKMSG special command, to allow quick popup messages to be displayed to the user by faking their held item's metadata briefly. This feature requires ProtocolLib to be installed. See Popup Messages for more info.
- Tooltip signs ([smstooltip]) can now specify a direction (U,D,L,R) on line 2 to indicate which sign view they should be a tooltip for. Useful if you need to place a tooltip sign adjacent to two sign views.
- API breakage: all static methods (relating to view creation/searching/deletion) are gone from SMSView. New SMSViewManager object now handles view creation/deletion. Get the manager instance with
- API: All SMS blocks (views, output switches, control signs, tooltip signs) now implement the new SMSInteractableBlock interface and are managed by the new LocationManager. Get the manager instance with
- Command tab completion now works on the console with CraftBukkit 1.6.4+ (technically a CraftBukkit change, but worth mentioning)