UploadedNov 30, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
v1.7.0 (30 Nov 2012)
- CraftBukkit 1.4.x required (1.4.5+ recommended). This will *not* work with CB 1.3.x or earlier revisions!
- New view type: inventory view. This uses Minecraft 1.4's ability to have custom item tooltips to display menus as a collection of clickable icons in a virtual inventory window. These views can be popped up with a specific type of written book item, available with the
/sms give bookcommand or by hitting an existing sign view with a book and quill item. See View Types / Inventory Views. Credit for the inventory vie concept goes to @nisovin: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/icon-menu.108342/
- It is now possible to apply potion effects with a command cost specifier. E.g.
/sms add mymenu "Water Breathing" "$water_breathing,180;E,10"gives the player the water breathing effect for 180 seconds at a cost of 10 economy credits. See Command Parser (Costs section) for more information.
- Replaced (haha) the
/sms replacecommand with a more versatile
/sms editcommand. This can be used to adjust the label, command, feedback message, icon (for inventory views) or position of menu items. See Usage / Editing Menu Entries.
- Explosions which affect SMS view blocks are no longer entirely cancelled, but view blocks are still protected (when "no_explosions" is true, of course)
- Map view items now have a tooltip indicating the title of the menu they are associated with (Spout is no longer required for this, since MC 1.4 can do it natively)
- The "<EXP>" string is now substituted with the player's current experience total in commands. E.g.
/sms add mymenu "Check EXP" "
\\You have <EXP> experience."
- The output pager no longer pages large blocks of output (e.g. listing menus) by default, since it's now easy to scroll back with the mouse wheel when the chat window is open. You can restore the previous paging behaviour if you want, with
/sms set pager.lines 20
- Change to
/sms givemapcommand: it is now
/sms give map <id>(and added
/sms give book <view-name>to give popup books for inventory & spout views).
- Change to
/sms usescommand: now use '-global' instead of 'global' when setting global usage limits on a menu or item.
- Change to
/sms sortcommand: now use '-auto' instead of 'auto' to get auto-sorting menus.