UploadedOct 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
v1.6.0 (15 Oct 2012)
- It is now possible to choose the view name when creating a new view with /sms sync: e.g.
/sms sync <menu-name> -viewname <desired-view-name>. This allows for the possibility of menu commands which create or refer to specific views and ensures the view name is always as expected. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/54-sync-a-view-to-a-specific-spoutview-name/
- Menu titles for sign/multisign/map views may now span more than one line. This is controlled by the global 'max_title_lines' config setting (default: 1), and a per-view 'max_title_line' attribute. If max_title_lines is > 1, then long menu titles can occupy more than one line of the view. (The hard maximum is 2 lines for sign views, and 4 lines for multisign and map views). http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/52-multi-line-title-support/
- It is now possible to use item durability as a cost in commands by placing ",D" after the item & quantity. E.g.
/sms add mymenu "Repair Held ($1)" "$<I>,-10,D;E,1. See Command Parser for more details.
Repaired <INAME> - you have <MONEY> left"
- Fixed bug with Spout text entry popup where pressing a key bound to a Spout view while the text entry popup was active would dismiss the text entry field and bring the view up. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/55-prompt-boxes-being-closed-if-a-linked-spoutview-key/
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft - http://issues.spout.org/browse/SPOUTCRAFT-99
- When using Spout, there appears to be a problem where if you switch the Spoutcraft client from windowed to full-screen or vice versa (F11 key), spout views stop popping up when their hotkey is pressed. Possible Spoutcraft bug. Easy workaround: press Escape twice to pop the system menu up and down, and spout views will work properly again.