UploadedAug 8, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
v1.5.0 (8 Aug 2012)
- Built for CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1.0. This will NOT work with 1.2.5.
- Resolves deprecation warning with PlayerChatEvent (1.3.1 has the new AsyncPlayerChatEvent)
- Creative mode: sign views now properly redraw themselves after being left-clicked (left clicking a sign in creative mode blanks it even when the block damage/break events are cancelled)
- New substitution type: password fields. Using <$p:prompt> in a command will prompt the user for a string just like <$:prompt> but typed characters are not displayed, so useful for entering sensitive data. This is only supported with Spout right now (and there isn't actually a 1.3.1-compatible SpoutPlugin yet so this feature is not too useful just now...)
- Costed commands: $X experience costs should work correctly with Minecraft 1.3 experience tables.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft - http://issues.spout.org/browse/SPOUTCRAFT-99
- When using Spout, there appears to be a problem where if you switch the Spoutcraft client from windowed to full-screen or vice versa (F11 key), spout views stop popping up when their hotkey is pressed. Possible Spoutcraft bug. Easy workaround: press Escape twice to pop the system menu up and down, and spout views will work properly again.