UploadedApr 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- Removed spurious debug messages in map renderer code.
- Built against CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R1.0. Support will not be provided for running ScrollingMenuSign 1.2.0 against earlier CraftBukkit releases.
- Added redstone output for sign views: sign views can be made to trigger the state of user-definable levers anywhere in the world based on what item is selected. See Redstone Output for more information.
- Support for new Minecraft 1.2.4 escape codes: &k (random), &l (bold), &m (strike), &n (underlined), &o (italic) and &r (reset). These can be used anywhere that the normal colour codes are used, although they are currently ignored while drawing map views.
- Another attempt at exp handling (with the $x,<n> command) - giving/taking exp should work correctly now even after enchanting items.
- The 'no_destroy_signs' setting is now true by default. (This settings prevents players breaking any signs which are sign views, most useful in creative mode. When 'no_destroy_signs' is true, the sign view must first be removed with '/sms break' before the sign can be physically broken).
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087