UploadedFeb 28, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R4
- If a command is not found with dispatchCommand(), fall back to using player.chat(). Helps work around http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/30-hi-great-plugin-please-i-need-some-help-with - also negates the need for "\/command" constructions to run "fake" commands.
- Macros: the <*> substitution expands to a string of all macro arguments, joined by a space. Makes it easier to pass strings which contain spaces to macro arguments.
- Spout text entry field for substitutions: removed 15-character limitation on entered text.
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or 1.17. 1.15 or earlier will not work at all and 1.18 has a serious bug where permission node defaults (as defined in a plugin's plugin.yml) are ignored. I will not be accepting any permission-related problem reports if you're running PEX 1.18. (This problem is apparently fixed in PEX build #327 but I haven't tested it and there isn't a 1.19 release out yet)
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087