UploadedFeb 14, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R4
- "scrollingmenusign.denied" parent node has been dropped. It's been causing too many problems with players having even when they shouldn't. If you need to deny all access to SMS, just give the player "scrollignmenusign.user: false" (^scrollingmenusign.user in bPermissions, -scrollingmenusign.user in PEX/GroupManager).
- Fixed bug with sign views where sometime players would get the menu item they last scrolled to, even if another player had since scrolled to a different item.
- More checks for corrupted persisted data files - show clear error message instead of string of exception text.
- /sms givemap command can now give maps to other players, e.g.
/sms givemap 5 1 deshtwould give 1 map of id 5 to desht.
- Percent (%) signs are now escaped in the item_prefix.selected and item_prefix.not_selected config settings (previously an InvalidFormatException was thrown).
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or 1.17. 1.15 or earlier will not work at all and 1.18 has a serious bug where permission node defaults (as defined in a plugin's plugin.yml) are ignored. I will not be accepting any permission-related problem reports if you're running PEX 1.18. (This problem is apparently fixed in PEX build #327 but I haven't tested it and there isn't a 1.19 release out yet)
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087