UploadedFeb 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- PlayerInteract events are now always cancelled if SMS has done something with them. Avoids problems like http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scrollingmenusign/tickets/18-multiverse-incompatability/ where events are passed on to other plugins when they shouldn't be.
- Background texture setting is now more consistent between spout and map views. The "resource_base_url" setting can be used in both cases now.
- Fixed multiworld problem where views on the non-default world did not always load. SMS now track the WorldLoad event to ensure view data is always pulled in when needed.
- API: SMSMenu#getItem() is deprecated. Use SMSMenu#getItemAt() instead.
- Removed two deprecated permission nodes from plugin.yml: scrollingmenusign.maps, scrollingmenusign.useAnyView.
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or 1.17. 1.15 or earlier will not work at all and 1.18 has a serious bug where permission node defaults (as defined in a plugin's plugin.yml) are ignored. I will not be accepting any permission-related problem reports if you're running PEX 1.18.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087