UploadedJan 25, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R1
- Requires CraftBukkit 1.1-R1 (1818). This will NOT work on 1.0.
- Spout support requires latest Spout plugin build and Spoutcraft client (Spout RB not yet available but Spout plugin build 719 and Spoutcraft build 1076 are working well). ListWidget scrolling problems seen in 1.0 releases have been resolved.
- Spout views now support textured backgrounds (in addition to background colour and alpha added in 1.0.3) for a really nice visual appearance.
- Map views can now be left- and right-clicked without having a block targeted (thanks @Sleaker )
- Saved menu and view data is now loaded at plugin enable time, no longer deferred until all plugins are loaded. This is essential for good interoperability with other plugins. It means that you must ensure all of your worlds are loaded in time with a suitable multiworld management plugin (thanks @Sleaker)
- Interactive command substitution (i.e. using <$:prompt> in commands) - with Spout and a player running Spoutcraft, substitutions are now prompted for via a popup Spout textfield, which is nicer than entering subs via chat.
- Interactive command substitution - when using chat to enter subs (i.e. no Spout), left- or right-clicking anywhere now cancels the command.
- Fixed bug for map view image backgrounds: cached image files under plugins/ScrollingMenuSign/imagecache are now stored with an ASCII filename, not a blob of binary data.
- Now uses the Bukkit 1.1 event model for improved event handling performance.
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or later. 1.15 or earlier will not work.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087