UploadedJan 20, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- More permission fixing in plugin.yml. Permissions should work properly with and without a permissions plugin now.
- Spout view bugfixes & improvements: ability to set custom background colour and alpha for spout views.
- Fixed problem in map views where multiple people had maps for the same view (when someone scrolled a map view, all other players holding that map view would see their map go blank)
- The map view imagefile attribute can now be a full URL, in which the resource_base_url config setting is not used
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or later. 1.15 or earlier will not work.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087
- There is a bug in the Spout ListWidget where if there are enough items in the menu to require a scrollbar to be shown, the ListWidget will jump to the end of the list whenever an item is selected. You can scroll back up with the mouse wheel, however - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1233. This is fixed in development releases of Spout (requires MC 1.1 Bukkit builds, no RB available at time of writing)