UploadedDec 28, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Fixed problem with permissions checking when creating commands with interactive variable substitution (i.e. <$:name> strings)
- Fixed problem with recursive calls if command with interactive variable substitution was a chat command
- Output of /sms debug permission checking now shows the outcome of the permission check
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or later. 1.15 or earlier will not work.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087
- There is a bug in the Spout ListWidget where if there are enough items in the menu to require a scrollbar to be shown, the ListWidget will jump to the end of the list whenever an item is selected. You can scroll back up with the mouse wheel, however - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1233
- The experience command cost type ($X,<n>) is currently buggy. The player experience API has changed in Minecraft 1.0 and I'm working on a fix.