UploadedDec 21, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1 (aka build 1597)
- User variables. Set with "/sms var <name> <value>", use in commands with " ... <$name> ... "
- Prompted variable in commands. "... <$:Type in a value> ... " will display "Type in a value" to the player, and the next thing typed in chat will be subsituted into the <$:...> string.
- Spout views now use the native Spout ListWidget instead of a stack of Buttons.
- Map views can now have an image background (see the "imagefile" view attribute).
- Permission changes to parent nodes (which give a bunch of low-level permissions)...
- New "scrollingmenusign.guest" node which allows the most basic menu usage, no access to permission elevated commands
- "scrollingmenusign.user" node no longer gives access to /sms list, /sms show or /sms get
- "scrollingmenusign.poweruser" gives access to the above commands (as well as access to map and spout views)
- "scrollingmenusign.admin" is unchanged
- If player lacks permission to do something, SMS no longer reports the node needed. Regular players don't need to see that. If you're debugging as an admin, /sms debug will show permission node checks.
- Map and spout views now display the menu item feedback text (if any), same as for signs.
- Maven: fixed group ID for Vault, updated artifact ID for spoutapi (now spoutpluginapi)
- Added author/website/description fields to plugin.yml
- Explosion/physics/damage protection now works for all block types - redstone views are now properly protected.
- General cleanup: tracked down several NPE's and places where memory could have leaked.
- Command logging: it is possible to log all commands run by users to either the console or a configurable log file under the plugin folder
- Dropped support for the "/sms create <menu1> from <menu2>" syntax - it isn't needed when multiple views on a menu are possible
- ScrollingMenuSign only supports superperms plugins (PermissionsBukkit, PermissionsEx, bPermissions, zPermissions). Permissions 2.x/3.x is no longer supported.
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16 or later. 1.15 or earlier will not work.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to a bug in Spoutcraft (Spoutcraft currently throws an NPE if you try to rename an item) - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1087
- There is a bug in the Spout ListWidget where if there are enough items in the menu to require a scrollbar to be shown, the ListWidget will jump to the end of the list whenever an item is selected. You can scroll back up with the mouse wheel, however - https://github.com/SpoutDev/Spout/issues/1233