UploadedDec 13, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1 (aka build 1597)
- Tested with Spout 644 & SpoutCraft 928, but see notes & caveats below.
- Worked around problem in dev releases of Spout (only dev releases work with 1.0.1-R1 of CraftBukkit) where NPE's are thrown when setting item names. NPE's are caught and a message like "10:02:30 [WARNING] [ScrollingMenuSign]: Caught exception while setting item name for Spout: class java.lang.NullPointerException" will be shown.
- ScrollingMenuSign only supports superperms plugins (PermissionsBukkit, PermissionsEx, bPermissions, zPermissions). Permissions 2.x/3.x is no longer supported.
- If you're using PermissionsEx (PEX) you will need to use PEX 1.16. 1.15 or earlier will not work.
- When using Spout, maps which are map views won't have their item name (tooltip) changed to match the menu title, due to problems in the development versions of Spout.
- Spout views are usable but the appearance is wrong - very stretched vertically, so even small menus are taller than the screen. Use cursor keys to scroll menus up and down until the item you want is visible.