UploadedNov 16, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
If you want me to keep working on ScriptBlock, Please send me feedbacks about it.
- Fixed "@bypassPERM" option
- Fixed unintented shared cooldowns.
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0 compatibility
- Fixed @BypassGROUP
- ADDED a new Option :
Send a command by the console. permission tag: console
- removed console message spamming ( you can also activate it again in the config file at "Trigger" )
- Fixed "@bypassPERM".
- Fixed delay bug
- Added config file to setup futur things...
- Added "script trigger" console messages
- Added configurable "option use" console message ( to check if your users uses the right options ) ( you can enable the option message you want to check in the config.yml )
- Fixed @amount option.
- Fixed delay issue
- Fixed @command
"THIS version is unstable ! do not download until you want to help to find bugs as quick as possible !"
- Fixed Folder issue.
- Fixed the missing plugin.yml
DO A BACK-UP OF YOUR WORLD AND SCRIPT CONFIG BEFORE USING THIS UPDATE ! it needs some beta-testing !
- All commands are now changed ! check the Commands page for more informations !
- If you had script that have no Options ! You'll need to fix it ! by using the "@command /command" if it's a command, or by "@say " if it's just text ! ("@player" does not need change !)
- Now when a player bind a scripts, it save the script under a tag that contain the script creator's name and his group !
- CoolDowns and Delays now works for Walk Triggered scripts !
- Fully Customizable Permissions ! You can now let your moderators, or players... bind scripts without seeing them erasing your scripts or bypassing permissions you don't want !
- New pseudo-variables options : <itemName> and <itemID> ! if you use it in your script, it will be replaced by the item hold by the script user !
- Kind of an API... Now if a developer want to make an option, without modifying ScriptBlock, he can ! Ask me for help if you need ! ( note that ScriptBlock isn't totally finished yet and some things may change, so maybe you'll have to modify some little things when I'll update it ! )
- Added item Cost options, if the player doesn't have the required items, the script is cancelled ! Thanks to yuhhaur for his help !
Synthaxe: "$item:id amount" . You can also add metadata infos, "$item:id:metadata amount"
With this exemple, we will add a cost of ten black wool !
"/sbcreate $item:35:15 10"
- CraftBukkit 1.2.2-R0.1 compatible !
- "Stole" and added back the old configuration code from older CraftBukkit release to keep some features that I wasn't able to keep with the new system.
CAUTION: the full re-coding of the plugin involves, probably, new bugs I haven't found yet ! so...
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SCRIPT CONFIG and your WORLD !!!
Also, FULL TEST it before using your own script config !
- Fully re coded !
- Removed multi-threading and issues related to it (TP issues, and some @bypass issues too I think )
- Improved security for @bypass option. Now, even if an exception is thrown while using a @bypass script, the player should be theoretically removed from bypassed group or OP ( I can't test it, so please, send me a feedback about this ! )
- Changes made in a few option syntax ( look at the command list ). You can use
notepad++to modify with one click the deprecated options.
New Features !
- New permissions nodes : each command have its own permission ( it's not very useful for now... but I think it will when I'll add non-admin player permissions . )
- Added new Options !