@I'm Japanese. I'm using Google translation.
You may want to take advantage of the fact that others are not seen from Ender chest is used to keep secrets. Click here for the best plug-in to expose the secret!
This ScopeEnderChest.jar into /plugin.
- You can graphically edit the contents of the Ender Chest of other users.
- Command is an expression. I will also sound when you open the chest.
- /scope <target player> ... <target player> In, set the target user. This is a required parameter.
- ScopeEnderChest.Enable(true/false) ... enable plugin. The default is true.
- ScopeEnderChest.Sound(true/false) ... enable open sound. The default is true.
- ScopeEnderChest.scope ... command permission. The default is OP.