Spawning at the respawn zone too mainstream for you? You can change that by setting checkpoints to respawn elsewhere with the ever helpful cactus!
- Change the location where players respawn
How to use
- Allow Save Me! to affect the player's respawn by typing: /addcheckpointworld
- Then start hitting any pressure plates you want players to respawn at with a cactus!
- If you want to remove the world from Save Me's effect, simply type: /removecheckpointworld
- If you made a mistake and want to remove the checkpoint, just hit it again with the cactus.
View the source code here.
- Ability to have a set (new) player join location
- Maybe expand checkpoint blocks to something other than a pressure plate
For more information that is irrelevant, check out my main website.