Description:This plugin implements discoverable graveyards. Players will respawn at the nearest graveyard location that they have previously discovered, with temporary immunity from mob attack.
- Create hidden graveyards that require discovery, or unhidden that are always available.
- Enable or disable graveyards individually, without deleting them (to make a graveyard temporarily unavailable, for instance).
- Custom discovery message per graveyard location, or use the default message in the customizable language file.
- Custom respawn message per graveyard location, or use the default message in the customizable language file.
- Safety cooldown prevents mobs from attacking after respawn for a configurable amount of time. Per graveyard setting overrides default in configuration file.
- Customizable discovery range, can be set per graveyard location or use configured default.
- Teleport command allows admins to instantly travel to any graveyard.
- Group permissions setting per graveyard, so graveyards can be made available only to players within a certain group.
- Intelligent tab completion for all commands.
- Custom messages and language localization.
- Per world enabled in configuration.
- Uses sqlite for persistent storage.
- A perfect compliment to SavageDeathChest and SavageDeathCompass.
Permissions:Player's are granted all necessary permissions by default.
All admin permissions are granted with
Complete list of permission nodes here
Commands:Complete command reference here
InstallationPut the jar in your plugins folder and restart your server. Edit the generated configuration file to your liking, then reload the plugin settings with the
/graveyard reloadcommand. No server restart necessary!
SourceSource code for this plugin is hosted on github and distributed under the GPLv3 license.