[ English | Français ]
SalvageSmelter allows you to smelt down tools and armor made of iron, gold or diamond into raw materials. the quantity of materials returned is dependent on the durability of the item being smelted, for example iron boots at 50% durability would return 2 Iron ingots. At 49% durability they would return 1 iron ingot. Gold tools can yield nuggets instead of ingots to allow for more accuracy in determining the value of an item, and any item not worth at least 1 of it's raw materials will produce a piece of charcoal.
- [NEW] Optional sign-based permissions. when
require-signs: truein the config.yml furnaces will require [SALVAGE] signs on them.
- Automatic updates!
- Configurable Recipes
- Smelt iron, gold and diamond armor, as well as tools. enchanted, named or damaged, doesn't matter.
- works great with hoppers!
- /salvagesmelter reload - reload the configuration
- /salvagesmelter debug - toggles debug mode on/off
- salvagesmelter.admin - allows access to the /salvagesmelter command.
- salvagesmelter.createsign - allows players to create [SALVAGE] signs.
Для русскоязычных пользователей видео от Rissman
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
SalvageSmelter Development Builds
- PortableHorses - your trusty steed in your back pocket.
- Scribe - Transfer enchantments from items to books using an anvil
- http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/dig-for-dollars/DigForDollars - Get paid to mine!
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- Autocrafter - Turns droppers into redstone powered crafting tables.
It would be great if experience orbs popped out of the furnace upon smelting enchanted items, with the amount being dependent on the types, amount, and levels of enchantment.
But then again, someone's experience might get stolen. Oh well.
Alright sweet! You guys are great!
New release waiting approval, fixes both issues. I also might do optional sign-based permissions where a player would have to place a sign that said [SALVAGE] on the furnace somwhere, and they would require a specific permission to create that sign.
This is a client-side issue, the item really is in the furnace, it just appears to stay in your inventory until you attempt to click/move it again, then it disappears, I'll see if there's anything I can do to force it to update though.
EDIT: I should repeat, this is NOT a dupe glitch. it only APPEARS to dupe. its purely visual. I've found a fix that works though, I'll release it as soon as I figure out the problem with gold nuggets.
Major dupe glitch!
When I "shift" click an item to go into furnace slot it doesn't. Instead it moves to any available spot in the top row and still begins to smelt even though nothing is in the slot above the coal eventually giving me the Raw material.
Please fix this I really like the plugin!
I could but they would be easily bypassed by feeding the items into an attached hopper instead of the furnace, so I don't see much point to it.
can you add a permission for this? smelt.use thanks!
Super plugin but when i try the gold items they just all go to coal, i change it to ingots in the config and it works fine but would be nice to get it working with nuggets
great idea, it is highly prepared
The file is still waiting for approval, but there is a link for development builds near the bottom of the page.