This plugin allows direct player<->player trade of items using an inventory interface. Think Steam trade - Just like that! Both players throw their items in, and when both players accept the trade, the items are sent.
How to use (for players)
- /trade <person you want to trade with>
- they accept with /accepttrade (or deny with /canceltrade)
- if they accept, you'll both get an inventory screen that you can throw stuff into and see what the other person put
- both people hit the "accept" button, and the trade completes (or someone does /canceltrade and it's cancelled)
If you close the inventory screen, you can get it back with just /trade.
- /trade <playername> - sends a trade request
- /accepttrade - accepts trade request
- /canceltrade - denies trade request or cancels trade
- /trade - reopens the trade interface if you've closed it