Ever run a RPG world, a minigame server, survival games? Ever run into those team stealers? I know I have on multiple occasions. I have created this with the help of the bukkit community which when a player mines an ore, the drop goes directly into the player's inventory.
- When you mine ore's, the block goes directly into your inventory.
- If your inventory is full it drops on the ground
- Plays a pop sound when mining
- Has a bypass list which allows you to mine normally
- Works with all ores
- Permission based, default to all OP
- Vault support
- Customizable sounds when mining
- Custom particle effects
- Allows you to change the ore to another block after you mine it
- Allows ores to regenerate if specified in the config
- Allows you to specify quantity, ie if a player has SafeMining.donator he has a 50% chance of getting twice the drops
- Support for enchantments
Commands & Permissions
- /mine or /safemine - Adds you to the bypass list, you can then mine normally
- SafeMining.use - Allows you to mine ores and the drops to appear in inventory
- SafeMining.mine - to use the /mine command.
- If there are any bugs feel free to contact me in any way, whether this be PM, comment, or a bug report!
- Enchantments are currently not supported, though will be in the future
- You are awesome!