Runecraft 2.15 c
UploadedFeb 6, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Changes from 2.14 e:
- True Names: The ability to cast runes onto other players
- Lightning Trap: You're no longer restricted to fire when it comes to traps
- Babel curse: A hilariously annoying curse to level upon your enemies.
- Engraver: You can now engrave onto any anvil-renamed item.
- True Name ward: Prevents players casting on to you whilst you're in range.
- Soft pegasus/ FTP: blocks that don't attach to other blocks no longer cause physics updates on movement.
- Tier rebalance: every block has had it's tier re-examined mathematically, and runes give EXPONENTIALLY more power per tier than before. More details upcoming soon
seems to be an unresolved bug with multiple engraved Zeerix' Chest runes