What is rSponge?
rSponge is a mechanical plugin to make a use for sponge, in survival Minecraft and Minigames such as CTF.
What are the Features of rSponge?
When a player runs over a sponge block they get pelted in the direction they were running in. If there is a sponge below a sponge then they get pelted straight up into the air.
Can I Request for more Features?
Sure, just post them in the comments.
or Tweet Me: @RishkDev
or Email Me: [email protected]
- When you run over sponge you get pelted in that direction.
- If you put a sponge under a sponge then you get launched in the air.
- Permission Node: rSponge.use added.
- Fixed a bug where two sponges on top of each other would not make a difference.
- /rsponge use is added to toggle whether you want the sponge feature enabled.
- /rsponge use now has a permission: rSponge.UseToggle
- Now works with 1.5.2!
- Now damage is not taken when you fall from the jump.
- /rsponge sound is added to toggle whether you want the sound feature enabled.
- Now works with 1.7.2
- Finally Added Config:
- Two Sponge Height:
- One Sponge Height:
- Straight Distance:
- Diagonal Distance
- Includes ratio from Straight to Diagonal (1:0.65)
- Updated to 1.7.2 R0.3
- Now you can completely enable and disable sound in the config.
- Now you are able to the change the sound played in the config from these sounds: http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/bukkit/Sound.html
- Fixed out of date console enable and disable plugin. Thanks to Orangetavi
- Updated to 1.8.3
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Added permission node rSponge.SoundToggle for the command /rSponge sound.
- Added plugin to Github: https://github.com/Rishk/rSponge/
- Changed plugin path to domain Rishk.me.
- Fixed bug in permissions.
- Made block type configurable.
Features To Add:
- Save user preferences in database file.