- Fixed missing locale issues
- Changed damage event priority, fixes issues with some plugins
- Fixed missing locale issues
- Fixed crash with locale downloading disabled
- Fixed leather armour colouring
- Fixed recipe issue
- Fixed locale issues
- New locale system, all translations are not there or badly done atm
- Fixed armour
- Fixed client crash when setting a recipe for an item with a long display name
- Upon failing to load the items.yml, RPG Items will create a backup and store a log of the error
- Internal changes
- Allow for custom recipes to be set for RPG Items. Use /rpgitem [item] recipe to open a window where you can place the item in the shape you want the recipe to be. Use /rpgitem [item] removerecipe to remove the recipe
- Moved /rpgitem worldguard to /rpgitem option worldguard
- Added /rpgitem option giveperms. When toggled on /rpgitem [item] give can be used by anyone who has the rpgitem.give.[itemname]
- RPG Items can now be dropped from mobs. Use /rpgitem [item] drop [EntityType] [chance] to set the chance of dropping
- Added support for tick powers. Tick powers work when the item is in your hand or equipped (Armour). Currently the only tick power is potiontick
- Fixed major sky hook bug causing items.yml corruption
- Fixed null pointer on startup for some
- Fixed descriptions being lost on update (Sorry can't recover the already lost ones :( )
- Allowed multiples of the same power to be attached
- Fix error with anvils
- Command power now will give op for the use of the command if the permission is set to * (This should fix issues caused by some permissions plugins preventing normal permissions being set)
- Added skyhook power. This still needs a lot of work but should be ok for now.
- Lots of internal changes
- Stopped items autorepairing
- Fixed a crash in 1.7
- Added missing locale for rumble
- Added count option to give command
- Unicode improved, should work everywhere
- Descriptions now support colour codes. (& symbol)
- Can now use hex colours for data values/armour colour
- Ice power now collides with entities
- New power rumble, send a wave through the ground sending an entity flying when found
- Added a header to help command
- Fixed data values not being changed on old items after changing the item
- Localisation support, Please help on here
- Command system changed, most commands stayed the same just the internals that changed.
- Help on bukkitdev is now generated using the in game help, should help it stay up to date.
- /rpgitem now only shows the commands and no help.
- Help is more detailed now and can be shown by using /rpgitem help [terms] e.g: /rpgitem help power will show help for all powers while /rpgitem help power ice will show help for the ice power
- Help is also shown if the command system can work out what you where trying to do.
- Fixed an error on the potionhit tooltip
- Per an item worldguard disable
- Unicode fixed
- Item description - allows you to add non-lore lines to an item.
- Power cooldowns are no longer shared between item types
- Changed consume power to only remove one at a time
- Added plugin metrics (Can be disabled by setting opt-out: true in PluginMetrics/config.yml)
- Unbreakable power
- Unbreaking power
- Note When used on a projectile weapon (e.g bow) the player can switch weapon before the projectile hits to repair that weapon. So... don't use them on bows for now.
- Print bug fixed
- Fix potionself error message
- Basic consume power (/rpgitem [name] power consume)
- Command power now supports temp permissions (optional)
/rpgitem [name] power command [cooldown] [left/right] display | command | permission
- PotionSelf fixed
- Projectile custom damage
- Fixed major issue causing error on start up for first use
- Projectile powers
- Fixed potionself always giving speed
- Block - rpgitems cannot be placed any-more
- Armour now uses % based damage reduction. Old armour should update to the new system automatically.
- Data value support (/rpgitem [name] [data] [itemname])
- Leather armour colour support(/rpgitem [name] [colour] [itemname])
- Basic world guard support, prevents items being used in no pvp areas. Toggle with /rpgitem worldguard
- Items can spawned with a number (if data value is also provided) (/rpgitem [name] [data] [itemid])
- Rainbow wool removes itself
- Colours can be used for lore/hand/type just use & then the colour number. See http://wiki.vg/Chat
- Added basic armour support. Armour reduces damage based on its value, e.g: 10 armour reduces damage by 10.
- Arrows now remove themselves
- Fixed an error in potionhit's error message
- Added new power potionself
- Disabled power rush. Just use potionself, old rush powers still work but new ones may not be added.
- Fixed "Power added" being displayed when the power failed to add
- Improved tooltips for powers
- Fixed the potion effects.
- Added fireball power
- Added rush power
- Added knockup power
- Damage fix
- Durability fix
- Ice now removes itself
- Improved ice hit detection with blocks.
- If damage is set to zero then it will not show on the tooltip
- New power PotionHit. Chance to apply set potion effect on hit
- New power Teleport. Teleport to where you are looking. Can set limit.
- Fixed missing display command in help
- Fixed zero damage not working
- Allowed changing the defaults "Sword", "One handed" in config
- Allowed changing "Damage" text in config
- Fixed an console error message. Note: This doesn't cause an issue in v0.2 its just old debug code.
- Added ice power
- Added command power (Run command on use)
- Allowed use from console and command blocks
- Allowed give to target other players
- Tidied up help