RoyalCommands v3.2.0 (30505A)
UploadedAug 30, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
See the full changelog.
- Changed versioning scheme. The scheme is now major.minor.change. This reflects the maturity of RoyalCommands, as 0.2.7 makes a two-year-old plugin still look new.
- Added NMS support for 1.5.1 - 1.6.2.
- Fixed /ne not checking name lengths
- Fixed /head not working on offline players
- New command: /findip
- New command: /map
- Limited the length of containers in /rename
- Allow deleting of other players' homes in /delhome
- New command: /deletebanhistory
- Console can now use /megastrike
- Allow configuration of message colors!
- /assign recognizes lore and custom names
- Added in sounds on teleport
- Fixed on NPE on shutdown if WorldManager is disabled
- Removed dependency on Vault
- New command: /publicassign
- Added spruce wood in items.csv
- Completely rewrote command registration. It's now 100% dynamic, allowing for disabling of commands to really not interfere with other plugins.
- New command: /enderchest
- Use /invmod to view offline players' inventories
- Added option to disable inter-gamemode trades
- New players should now properly be teleported to spawn
- /biome's radius now works correctly
- Rcon fixed
- New configuration for disabling /back in certain worlds
- Home limits are now rewritten (should work)
- Teleports should now work on vehicles/players/etc. Configurable.
- Command block support is fixed
- Added three enchantment perms: rcmds.enchant.illegal, rcmds.enchant.levels, rcmds.enchant.*
- /ci has been rewritten
- Added /pm downloadlink and /pm unload
- Fixed formatting in many areas
- [dev] Force LF line endings
- Fixed /pm update - it should never break a plugin now
- Completely rewrote the default help system
- Nickname length, time, and character limits
- Separated backpacks by world groups (auto-converter included)
- Home limit is shown in /listhomes
- Added rcmds.spawnmob.* and rcmds.spawnmob.name
- Added one-use kits
- /deljail and /delwarp should work
- /pluginmanager optimized
- Added rcmds.exempt.nickspecialcharacters and rcmds.exempt.nickchangelimit
- None known.