RollingMinecarts - Empty minecarts move at the same speed as occupied minecarts.
This small mod alters the behavior of unoccupied and storage minecarts so that they behave just like occupied minecarts. No longer must you use excessive booster tracks just to get a storage cart to get from one place to another. The chunks the minecarts are traveling will even stay loaded so that the cart can safely make it to it's destination. Just drop it in the plugins folder and you're good to go!
- Storage carts move at the same speed as occupied carts. (configurable)
- Empty carts move at the same speed as occupied carts. (configurable)
- Keeps chunks around moving minecarts loaded. (configurable)
- Commands to count, as well as remove all (or empty) minecarts.
- Very small and efficient plugin.
- /CountMinecarts - counts all minecarts in all loaded chunks.
- /RemoveMinecarts - removes all minecarts in all loaded chunks.
- /RemoveEmptyCarts - removes all empty minecarts in all loaded chunks.
Bugs and Future Features
- See Tickets
- ChrizC for taking the time to make the demonstration video.
- nmc93 for contribution of code from MinecraftRemover.
- orion304 for contribution of code from MinecartPermanence.
- bergerkiller for his help in resolving conflicts with his NoLagg plugin.
- feildmaster for helping shave an additional 15 bytes off the config.yml and plugin.yml
- Please help support plugins like this one by donating to the author via PayPal.
- The old plugin page can be found here, while it still exists