myRPG v22.214.171.124 Beta (MC 1.6.2)
UploadedJul 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Version v1.2 Beta
Ready to use latest Dev Craftbukkit Build!
This plugin is developed with the Craftbukkit Build 1.6.2-R0.1 !
v126.96.36.199 (alpha to beta)
- bugfix (economy, commands, data saves, some more)
- Emeraldblocks supported (economy)
- a book with information about the player /myrpg info
- possible to rename npcs
- added vitality (passive) skill
- possible to disable permlevel and itemlevel
- books for quests and commands
- owners for npcs
- fixed command bugs
- changed commands (/npc gear /npc addsell <amount> <id> The item will be the item in your hand!)
- custom items (/myrpg item <name> [level]
- chat format (see config)
- new permissions!!!!
- added "bring items to another npc" quest
- guard/npc commands/fileupdater bugfix
- whitespaces in npc-names enabled
- created /myrpg userview command
- npcs can talk ( /npc text add <text>)
- added a auto-updater for messages and config file
- changed config.yml - new item "level-exp-rule"
- trader and quest bugfix
- added chain-quest and reach-level quest
- added multiworld support
- use a npc-name several times
- smith & upgrade-able weapons bugfix
- added regeneration and blink (teleport) skill
- improved skills
- fixed explosion skill
- added upgrade-able tools and weapons with level
- added a new npc class "smith"
- different types of smiths can improve your weapons and tools
- fixed some vault bugs
- already online at sharesc.com !
- improved some skills
- changed "/npc attack" options (see commands)
- "NPC-RAM" consumption reduced
- removed spam messages
- added inventory trade (see defaultConfig.yml for new config keys! )
- added a defaultConfig.yml
- fixed class choose command
- added skills:
- explosion (improved)
- fixed some skill damage bugs
- removed spaming messages
- added Vault for economy and some permissions
- set the level of an player
- player can choose a class
- classes are creatable inGAME
- a selection of great skills
- bind skills to blocks
- added "kill animals/monsters quests"
- most quest and npc bugs are fixed
- messages are moved all in one file
- npc looks at his walking target
- guard can use a bow to kill mobs and players
- new commands
No known bugs or errors!
You can use the bug and error report of sharesc.com!