myRPG v126.96.36.199 Beta
UploadedMay 7, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
Version v1.2 BETA
Ready to use latest Beta Craftbukkit Build!
This plugin is developed with the Craftbukkit Build 1.5.2-R0.1 !
- improved some skills
- changed "/npc attack" options (see commands)
- "NPC-RAM" consumption reduced
- removed spam messages
- added inventory trade (see defaultConfig.yml for new config keys! )
- added a defaultConfig.yml
- fixed class choose command
- added skills:
- explosion (improved)
- fixed some skill damage bugs
- removed spaming messages
- added Vault for economy and some permissions
- set the level of an player
- player can choose a class
- classes are creatable inGAME
- a selection of great skills
- bind skills to blocks
- added "kill animals/monsters quests"
- most quest and npc bugs are fixed
- messages are moved all in one file
- npc looks at his walking target
- guard can use a bow to kill mobs and players
- new commands
- added Vault for the Level-Group-System
- you can download Vault here
- quests are working again
- npc can walk a path
- Path Tutorial
- added the guard
- A Guard can attack mobs / players
- Teleporters can demand now money for teleportings
- new config !!!!
- players can earn money by destroying blocks / mobs
- max amount of npcs is removed
- skip List edited
New Config !! Please see Tutorial to set your config.yml
- All the stuff is now in one jar File myRPG
- Monsters exp is fixed
- quest add problem fixed
- Fixed the command bug
- added the trader class for npcs (check out Commands)
- added economy system myEconomy
- immense BUGFIX:
- You get help when you type a command wrong
- Messages if you set wrong arguments
- reloads Permission Plugin after adding a player to a group
- Groupchanger is now ready to use GroupManager (essentials) PermissionsEx and PermissionsBukkit
- and a lot more stuff
All files have a new design checkout the Tutorial to take your old files in the new Version.
Permissions Updated - - - > See Permissions
A list of more Bugfixes is in work !
No known caveats!
You can use the bug and error report of sharesc.com!