Very simple plugin adding temporary permissions to your Residences
Why the plugin
I use on my server rescreative, player entering residence get creative mode, then they can get items, and sell them using /sell command from essentials, so with this plugin i can remove permission to /sell on that residence.
Now with flag support You can create own flags giving player permissions, example flag preventing using mcMMO skills, or flag allowing LWC creation.
What does it do
Adds additional permissions to player on residence change.
Negative Permissions doesn't work, you can set world flag "lwc" and set "-lwc" on residences.
debug:true # display debug in console, default: false
flags.yml - list of residence flags
emptynonusableandmore: desc: empty flag used to disable config recreate perms:  lwc: desc: allow creating lwc protected blocks perms: - lwc.protect #LWC magic: desc: enables magic in residence perms: - magicspells.cast.* #MagicSpells mcmmo: desc: enables skills and abilities mcmmo mcmmo perms: - mcmmo.ability.* - mcmmo.skills.*
res2: # residence name - example.permission # permission to add while player is on residence rez5-test: # residence-subzone name - someplugin.fly - someplugin.warp market-shop-player: # residence market, subzone shop, subzone player - someplugin.perm
- /resperm debug - toggle console debug
- /resperm reload - reload configuration files
- /resperm resreload - reload res.yml
- resperm.toggledebug - access to /resperm debug command
- Replace - with . (still working on bukkit config pathSeparator problem)
- Add more commands
- Add more permissions
- Add "perm" flag to set permissions only to player with this flag
- Add predefined flags with permissions, example "market" flag will add permission to create/use trade signs.
How to install
- Drop jar into plugins folder.
- Run server
How to use
- open plugins/resperm/res.yml
- configure additional permissions to residences
- type in server console resperm resreload
- test it
- If something dosn't work, type in console resperm debug
- test it
- post new ticket with console output
Included in jar
- Negative permissions doesn't work
- Lots of overuse possibilities ;)
- Residence doesn't fire event on player teleport, so after warp player still can have permission.
Do you like to change something? Create Ticket :) Have some idea? Create Ticket :)