RespawnLocationFix - Version 1.0
This plugin will be obsolete as of the 1.2.3 recommended build, as bukkit has fixed this on their own.
This plugin fixes the glitch where sometimes a player teleports up after logging out and rejoining a server, due to Minecraft incorrectly thinking the player is in a bad spot. I was playing on a hardcore death-ban server, and someone logged out in the nether. When they came back, they were teleported up above their tunnel and into lava, getting killed and banned. I figured I could prevent such woe from happening to others.
- Fixes glitch where player teleports up upon Minecraft thinking player is in a bad spot
- The plugin does it's own check of if the spot the player was in is safe, allowing the player to spawn in Rails, doors, trapdoors, etc - all places they could walk into anyways
- Still allows for spawning in water/lava, as is normal in the game. Allows for traps.
- If it deems the area occupied by blocks, then it teleports them up to next open surface like normal.
Download in the top right :D
Source Code is in the .jar
- Suggest things!
- Searching for a safe spot at same level around the player
- Placing of a glass block below player if they are forced to teleport up upon spawn if there is lava under them.