UploadedJun 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Added Hungarian and German translations, and fixed some problems with the Spanish and Chinese translations
- Fixed market command help, including sub commands
- Fixed several message bugs involving sub-zones
- Fixed NoResHere message appearing when using string
- Added the corner of residence coordinates to /res info
- Cake, noteblocks, pressure plates, and diodes are now protected by "<use>"
- New fields added to language files, Servers using custom language files will need to update.
- The "<container>" flag now protects jukeboxes
- The "<build>" flag now allows/denies crop trampling
- Added flags to supersede "use" when present: "diode", "brew", "table", "door", "enchant", "bed", "button", "lever", "cake", "pressure", "note"
- Added flag macros:"<redstone>" (button, diode, lever, pressure), "<craft"> (brew, table, enchant)
- Added flag: "trample" When present overrides build perms to allow/deny trampling of crops
- Added all new flag information to language files for /res flags ?
- ATTENTION SERVER OPERATORS: You will need to add new flags(not flag groups) to the config in order for your users to use them, though they are nonessential.
- Fix null pointer exception when using WorldEdit selection.
- Missing WorldEdit on startup no longer breaks the plugin
- Spanish, Chinese translations added (#197)
- Python scripts are now included in the Jar
- Added a "trusted" flag
- Group settings can now be mirrored in the config.
- Made residence select commands query World Edit for coordinates first when worldedit is enabled
- Fix cross world teleport causing errors in console (fixes #186)
- MyWorlds now loads before Residence
- Mod support provided via block ID lists in config.yml
- WorldEdit selection will now be set when the Residence selection changes
- "/res select residence" will now use your current location to fill in the residence and area names if not specified.
- Color code string literals changed to ChatColor calls for improved code readability
- French translation added
- Splash potions will be nullified on players in residences where pvp is false
- Enchantment Tables are now in the "use" list.
- Added selection using WorldEdit
- Define an area using WorldEdit, then use "/res select worldedit"
- Tested using CB 1.2.5-R1.0 but should work with any 1.2.x build.
- Fixed Delay caused by permission check
- Fixed PlayerInteractEvent delay
- Add "Brewing Stand" to "use" flag
- No longer built-in support: IConomy4 MineConomy
- Updated built-in support: RealEconomy 1.11,bPermissions 2.9.1
- Fixed Enderman protection.
- Fixed ResidenceSigns v0.3,EssentialsECO supported
- Now Permission groups correctly match.
- UTF-8 support for config file
- Updated built in max selection height to be 255
- Fix some issues with newer CB builds.
- Update custom events to new event system
- Update to use new bukkit event system.
- Fixed a selection bug allowing selection beyond world above/below limits.
- Added missing language text for warning when selection was going above/below limits (it was hard coded before, in language file now).
- Fix a couple rare null pointer exceptions.