UploadedMay 31, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- Mod support provided via block ID lists in config.yml
- WorldEdit selection will now be set when the Residence selection changes
- "/res select residence" will now use your current location to fill in the residence and area names if not specified.
- Color code string literals changed to ChatColor calls for improved code readability
- French translation added
- Splash potions will be nullified on players in residences where pvp is false
- Enchantment Tables are now in the "use" list.
- Added selection using WorldEdit
- Define an area using WorldEdit, then use "/res select worldedit"
- Tested using CB 1.2.5-R1.0 but should work with any 1.2.x build.
- Fixed Delay caused by permission check
- Fixed PlayerInteractEvent delay
- Add "Brewing Stand" to "use" flag
- No longer built-in support: IConomy4 MineConomy
- Updated built-in support: RealEconomy 1.11,bPermissions 2.9.1
- Fixed Enderman protection.
- Fixed ResidenceSigns v0.3,EssentialsECO supported
- Now Permission groups correctly match.
- UTF-8 support for config file
- Updated built in max selection height to be 255
- Fix some issues with newer CB builds.
- Update custom events to new event system
- Update to use new bukkit event system.
- Fixed a selection bug allowing selection beyond world above/below limits.
- Added missing language text for warning when selection was going above/below limits (it was hard coded before, in language file now).
- Fix a couple rare null pointer exceptions.