UploadedDec 15, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Fixed a selection bug allowing selection beyond world above/below limits.
- Added missing language text for warning when selection was going above/below limits (it was hard coded before, in language file now).
- Fix a couple rare null pointer exceptions.
- Support for 1.0.1
- This is a non-supported release! Use at own risk!
- Compatibility for CraftBukkit 1354 and above
- Only compatible with iConomy6 (temporary), changing to Vault in v3.0
- Fix save issue affecting some people
- Support for iConomy 6
- Prevent enderman from messing with blocks in residences with the -build flag.
- Paintings are now protected properly (Thanks JustinGuy!)
- Fix Rent auto-renew bug.
- Fix other miscellaneous small bugs.
- Support for bPermissions
- Add "/res pset <residence> [player] removeall" command to remove all flags for that player
- Added console only command "/resworld remove [world]" to remove all residences in a world.
- "/res remove" now requires confirmation using the "/res confirm" command, before removing a residence.
- Fixed subzone flag.
- Fixed a few null pointer exceptions related to the "/res message" command, and a few other issues with it as well.
- Fixed few cosmetic rent message bugs.
- Fixed few mispellings...
- Added name filter to Residences to prevent characters that mess up YML from being used. This should fix many of the errored YML files that people have been getting.
- Fixed arrow damage in no-pvp zones (bug introduced in the Residence 1060 update).
- Added a "Permissions Group" line of text into /res limits, this will show your Permissions group as reported by Residence.