Very simple plugin adding creative mode to your Residences
Why the plugin
Sometime your friend want to build something, but he is tired of digging, you don't want him to give creative everywhere, you can give him creative only on his project. You can create residence, then set build and creative flags and disable container. Remember to let the owner of residence be you, so he can't change flags.
What does it do
It adds "creative" flag to Residence plugin, that you can add to your residence.
If you enter residence with creative flag, your survival inventory will be stored in memory (or files), cleared, you will get creative mode with blocked dropping of items.
It disable itself when someone is OP or have rescreative.ignore perm, to not change your gamemode every time you fly over other residences.
- debug - display debug in console, default: false
- clearinv - enables clearing/restoring inventories from survival and creative
- usefiles - use files as survival inventory save - may have some game impact
- /rescreative - toggle console debug
- rescreative.ignore - player with this permission will be ignored
- rescreative.toggledebug - access to /rescreative command
- Interact with permissions to block overusing creative.
How to install
Just drop the jar file in your plugins directory and restart your server.
How to use
Do not type any commands, do not set any permissions!
After install admin just type /res [residence name] creative true, and anyone who gets to that residence will be in creative mode.
Setting permission 'rescreative.ignore' or giving OP disables the plugin , that will not change game mode.
Optionally if you want your players to be able to set the flag by them self's or to be default on residence, check Residence config.
It only activate creative without flying, to fly you need Residence Fly
Best solution to create residence with subzones like this:
Included in jar
- Lots of overuse possibilities.
- People could still use orbs potion, probably you could blacklist it, if you know how, comment.
Do you like to change something?
Have some idea?