Have you ever had the issue where your staff couldn't keep up with players' issues? Do you need more staff to cover the times when you are not online? If players can not contact you when you are not online, managing a server can be difficult, and that is why this plugin exists!
- Allows for players to report information to staff
- Helps prevent chat spam when players need a staff member
- Organized way to save data for staff members.
/rm - Access the commands in-game.
/rm report [msg] - Allows user to send a new report
/rm myreports - Lists all reports submitted by that username
/rm check - Lists all active reports
/rm done [ID] - Delete a report, and set it inactive
/rm uuid [ID] - Get the UUID of the user who sent the report
RM.Manage - Allows for use of all commands that require permissions.
1. Fix /rm myreports to only show UUID specific reports. As of now it shows all reports submitted by that username, which may be an issue.
2. Add a /rm reportplayer [reason] to allow for reporting specific players, which will also save the UUID of the player reported.
3. Add a /rm reportlocation [reason] to allow for the easy locating of players that have been griefed etc.