Reporter - Report those rule breakers!
Bukkit Thread here
Source Code: GitHub
- BlancoLanda - Spanish
- hoptocraft - German
- Sluijsens - Dutch
- Niknox - German
- Renamolera - Spanish
- Silopjah - Swedish
This is a useful plugin that allows players on a server to report other players they see breaking the rules. The reports are stored in a database until they are deleted, which is especially useful when there are no ops or admins on to deal with the problem. Admins and mods can quickly teleport to the location where the report was submitted to speed up response times. Once the admin or mod has dealt with the situation they can write a report summary for other mods and admins to view.
- Create, store, view, and delete reports.
- Teleport to the location where the report was filed.
- Report summaries that outline who took care of the report and what the outcome of the report was.
- Works with built-in permissions and PermissionsEx.
- Supports both MySQL and SQLite.
- Multi-language support.
- An outbound connection is used when checking for updates, more information and how to disable this can be found here.
- An outbound connection is used when downloading and updating locale files, more information and how to disable this can be found here.
- An outbound connection will be used when connecting to a user specified remote MySQL server.
- This plugin collects metrics using bStats, more information and how to disable this can be found here.